- 1993 - Francis Kyle Gallery
- 1982 - Francis Kyle Gallery
- 1979 - Francis Kyle Gallery
Group Shows (Francis Kyle Gallery)
- 2006 - Everyone Sang, a celebration of the work of Siegfried Sassoon
- 2005 - The lair of the leopard
- 2003 - Roma
- 2001 - Marcel Proust: Art and Memory (
at the National Theatre)
- 2000 - Marcel Proust: Art and Memory
- 1997 - Saxon Shore
- 1995 - Una Selca Oscura, artists take to the forest
- 1992 - La Routs Napoleon
- 1989 - Blue and White
- 1988 - Below Paradise
- 1987 - Venezia Encore (
at the Dover Street Arts Club)
- 1985 - Tuscan Summer
- 1984 - Wharfdale, a landscape revisted (
exhibited at Bolton Abbey and New York) featured artist in omnibus programme for BBC TV
- 1983 - Hide and Seek
- 1982 - Lutyens, an appreciation
Other Group Exhibitions
- 2011 - A year in the life of the Royal Albert Hall,
Royal Albert Hall, Bankside Gallery
- 2008 - The Poet and the Painter,
- 2007 - A Leaf from my Sketchbook,
- 2006 - Artists' kew,
Messums and Kew Gardens Gallery
- 2005 - The Artist and Radio 4,
- 2005 - Singer Friedlander,
Mall Galleries, Invited artist
- 2004 - dulwich picture gallery charity auction,
- 2004 - then and now,
bankside gallery and the royal cambrian gallery, conway
- 2003 - discerning eye,
- 2002 - spring exhibition,
century gallery, datchet
- 2002 - watercolour and drawings fair,
park lane hotel
- 2001 - watercolour and drawings fair,
park lane hotel
- 2001 - singer friedlander,
- 2001 - discerning eye,
Since becoming an associate member of the Royal Watercolour Society in 1996, I have exhibited regularly in their Spring and Autumn Exhibitions. I was elected a Fellow in 1999. I was invited to be featured artist at the Royal Watercolour Society Spring Exhibition 2006 and to exhibit in Artists' KEW, 9th May - 18th June 2006.
Work in Public Collections:
Government Art Collection, the Royal Collection, the Postal Museum Archive and Abbot Hall Gallery, Kendal.
In 1983 I was commmissioned to design a set of stamps, commemorating British Gardens for the Post Office. Private commissions include a series of paintings of Harewood House and grounds for the Earl of Harewood.
"The Herb and Spice Book" published by Francis Lincoln 1979.
"The Seasons, an exploration of twelve country walks" published by William Collins, subsequently featured in a television programme for Granada TV 1982.
"The Watercolour Expert" published by Cassells 2004.
"Watercolour Masters - Then and Now" published by Cassells 2006.
"The Lair of the Leopard" published by Third Millenium 2005.
"Artists' Kew" published by Royal Botantic Gardens Kew 2006.
"Watercolour Secrets" published, autumn 2014.
I have taught at various art colleges, including Colchester and Camberwell.
I was Chair of the Education Working Group for Bankside Gallery, the gallery of the Royal Watercolour Society, from 1999 - 2004.
I was organiser of "Drawn to the River", a project sponsored by the Big Draw, October 2003 for Bankside Gallery.
Presently I teach at the Dulwich Picture Gallery, and run a small watercolour club, "Grange Lane Group", who are exhibiting at the Jeannie Avent Gallery in March 2015.
I also teach with the Royal Watercolour Society at their regular family event days.